Get Recertified in essentiALZ® and/or essentiALZ® Plus
with CARES® Recertification Training Programs...
and Save 50%!
Download or Print a Brochure
If you have previously been trained in CARES and certified in essentiALZ,
it may be time for you to get recertified. Purchase one of the
CARES recertification training programs today.
|CARES® Dementia Basics™
|CARES® Dementia Advanced Care™
||essentiALZ® Plus Dementia Advanced Care
|CARES® Dementia-Related Behavior™
||essentiALZ® Plus Dementia-Related Behavior
Simply review the CARES training, retake the essentiALZ certification exam, and become certified for another two years.
- The CARES recertification courses have been designed so that the length of time required to finish each module is shorter, reducing time away from work or other responsibilities.
- Complete each CARES module in a minimum of 10 minutes, reducing staff training time by more than 75%.
- The CARES recertification courses do not qualify for continuing education credit (CEU’s) because the time requirement is only 10 minutes for each module. If you would like CEU's you must take the full length courses.
- View updated facts and figures about dementia from the Alzheimer’s Association.
- Retake your certification exam to reinforce your knowledge of quality dementia care practices.
- Get recertified in essentiALZ and essentiALZ Plus.
- Celebrate your recertification.
Important: This product is only for those who have previously taken the CARES training and been certified in essentiALZ or essentiALZ Plus. If you are new to the program, please visit www.hcinteractive.com/cares.
To get recertified, start by clicking the purchase button for one of the following products.
CARES® Dementia Basics Recertification™
CARES® Dementia Advanced Care Recertification™
CARES® Dementia-Related Behavior Recertification™