Team of Experts: Savvy Caregiver™ DVD
The Savvy Caregiver DVD is based on the copyrighted Savvy Caregiver™ curriculum and was developed in conjunction with the University of Minnesota and experts from Emory University, Duke University, and Michigan State University. It was funded in part by a grant from the National Institute on Nursing Research.
HealthCare Interactive would like to thank the many families and dementia experts for helping to educate other caregivers by agreeing to participate and be videotaped in this program. We respect the sensitive nature of this material and appreciate the support of everyone involved.
Content Experts/Advisory Board Members
- Judy Dolloff, M.S.W., L.C.S.W., Dementia Clinical Specialist, St. Anthony Hospital Senior Health Center, Denver, CO
- Darcy Greene, M.F.A., Associate Professor and Associate Director, School of Journalism, Michigan State University, Lansing, MI
- Lisa Gwyther, M.S.W., L.C.S.W., Director, Duke Alzheimer’s Family Support Program, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC
- Ken Hepburn, Ph.D., Professor and Associate Dean for Research, Nell Hodgson Woodruff School of Nursing, Emory University, Atlanta, GA (previously at the University of Minnesota School of Nursing, Minneapolis, MN)
- Marsha, Lewis, Ph.D., R.N., Associate Professor and Associate Dean, Nell Hodgson Woodruff School of Nursing, Emory University, Atlanta, GA (previously at the University of Minnesota School of Nursing, Minneapolis, MN)
- Suzanne Narayan, Ph.D., R.N., Professor, College of Nursing & Health Sciences, Metropolitan State University, St. Paul, MN
- Stanley Smith, M.D., M.S., University of Minnesota Family Practice, Minneapolis, MN
- Kathy Confer, Editor, HealthCare Interactive, Minneapolis, MN
- John Hobday, M.A., CEO and Founder, HealthCare Interactive, Minneapolis, MN
- Beth Hoeppner, Director of Interactive Media, HealthCare Interactive, Minneapolis, MN
- Tia Vasquez, Senior Software Developer, HealthCare Interactive, Minneapolis, MN
- Theresa Williams, Office Manager, HealthCare Interactive, Minneapolis, MN
- Total Longterm Care, Denver, CO
*The titles listed for individuals above reflect their positions at the time the program was developed and, as such, may not indicate current titles or affiliations.